81. Nay, but whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein for ever.
82. And those who believe and do good works; such are rightful owners of the Garden. They will abide therein for ever.
81. Balaa man-kasaba sayyi-‘atanw wa ‘ahaatat bihii kha-tiii-‘atuhuu fa-‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabun-Naar. Hum fiihaa khaliduun.
82. Wallaziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaaliduun.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
The Paradise and the Hell - Quran Chapter 2-81&82 (Pt-1, Stg-1)(L–110)-درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 2-81 & 82 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-110) - درس قرآن
Paradise and the Hell
Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Chapter – 2)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
81. بَلَىٰ مَن كَسَبَ سَيِّئَةً وَأَحَٰطَتْ بِهِۦ خَطِيٓـَٔتُهُۥ فَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ أَصْحَٰبُ ٱلنَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ
82. وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ أَصْحَٰبُ ٱلْجَنَّةِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ
‘Ahaatat bihii kha-tiii-‘atuhuu – (his sin surroundeth him) it aims that they adopted the path of evil intentionally and then so rushed into the sins that there was no space remained for the Faith. This condition is of the people of infidelity (those persons who are unbelievers, disbelievers in the true religion and infidels).
‘Amilus-saalihaati – (they do good works) Good works are the necessary condition along with Belief for achieving the goal of entering into the Garden and for succeeding in this world. The good works are the works which a person acts in accord with the commandments of God Almighty.
The children of Israel had invented a lot of false fundamental beliefs of the religion and these faiths were being shifted from previous race to the next, for instance, “they are beloved and fondling of God Almighty, they will not be punished due to their sins and if they will be punished, that punishment will be only for a few days, and that their ancestors and forefathers will get them forgiven from God Almighty”.
Behind the shade of these faiths, those people used to commit every evil “unlawful acts and of contraband character” and they were involved in this false notion that it was not necessary for them to follow; till now; the religion and to believe in the teachings of the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon Him).
God Almighty has refuted their false opinions in this verse, and commanded that dependence of being released is on two things:
· The person would have faith in God, the Most High.
· Do good works.
That is to say, dependence of rewards and punishment is on having belief in the commandments of God Almighty and acting upon them.
Perfection of Revelations and The House of God - Quran Chapter 2- 149 & 150 (Pt-2, Stg-1) (L-176) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 2- 149 & 150 (Pt-2, Stg-1) (L-176) - درس قرآن Perfection of Revelations and The House of God Surah ‘Al...
Quran Chapter 2-70 & 71 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-103) - درس قرآن Objection in God’s Command (3) Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Ch...
Last Instruction by Jacob (peace be upon Him) - Quran Chapter 2- 133 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-158) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 2- 133 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-158) - درس قرآن Last Instruction by Jacob (peace be upon Him) Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (...
Quran Chapter 2-74 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-105) - درس قرآن Cruelty of the Jews Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Chapter – 2 ) BisM...