76. And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe. But when they go apart one with another they say: Prate ye to them of that which Allah hath disclosed to you that they may contend with you before your Lord concerning it? Have ye then no sense?
77. Are they then unaware that Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they claim?
76. Wa ‘izaa laqullaziina ‘aa-manuu qaaluuu ‘aamannaa. Wa ‘izaa khalaa ba’-zuhum ‘ilaa ba’zin- qaaluuu ‘a-tuhad-di-suunahum- bimaa fatahallaahu ‘alaykum li-yuhaaaj-juukum-bihii ‘inda Rabbikum. ‘Afalaa ta’-qiluun.
77. ‘Awalaa ya’-lamuuna ‘an-nAllaaha ya’-lamu maa yusir-ruuna wa maa yu’-linuun.
Monday, July 10, 2017
The Jews were Hypocrites - Quran Chapter 2-76&77 (Pt-1, Stg-1)(L–107)-درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 2-76 & 77 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-107) - درس قرآن
The Jews were Hypocrites
Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Chapter – 2)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
76. وَإِذَا لَقُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ قَالُوٓا۟ ءَامَنَّا وَإِذَا خَلَا بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَىٰ بَعْضٍ قَالُوٓا۟ أَتُحَدِّثُونَهُم بِمَا فَتَحَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لِيُحَآجُّوكُم بِهِۦ عِندَ رَبِّكُمْ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ
77. أَوَلَا يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا يُسِرُّونَ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ
Li-yuhaaaj-juukum-bihii – (they may contend with you concerning it), hajaj is the origin of haaaj-juu. The word hujjat has also come out from it, which means “proof, argument and reason”. Meanings of this entire sentence are, “to make it proof and argue with this source”. The Jews, who transposed words in the Holy Scripture; Torah, used to say to their hypocrite friends: You provide proofs to the Muslims against your own, telling them the real teachings of your Book.
It is being mentioned from here about the Jews, who were Hypocrites. Whenever, these people used to meet cordially with the Muslims, they used to disclose their faith in the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon Him) and to gain their favor, they used to tell them the entire foretelling and emblems for authentication and support of the Last Messenger (peace and blessings be upon Him), which exist in their Religious Book.
But, whenever these Jews used to meet with one another, they used to censure mutually: Why have you provided the weapon against yourselves to the Muslims, telling about your teachings. The Muslims will use these proofs against you and taking your own words as a warrant, they will give evidence against you before God Almighty that the Jews did not return to the real religion, whereas they had known everything”. As though, these foolish people were supposing that Muslims can know these matters only through the Jews. They do not know that God Almighty can expose their all matters (open or hidden) before the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon Him) and the Muslims, any time.
Quran Chapter 2-92 & 93 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-122) - درس قرآن Worship of a self-made calf Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Chapt...
Quran Chapter 2-70 & 71 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-103) - درس قرآن Objection in God’s Command (3) Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Ch...
Quran Chapter 2-64 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-97) - درس قرآن Torment for those who turned away from the Law Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (Th...
Quran Chapter 2-74 (Pt-1, Stg-1) (L-105) - درس قرآن Cruelty of the Jews Surah ‘Al-Baqarah (The Cow) – Chapter – 2 ) BisM...